Encouragement from the Word

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth"
III John 1:4


Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Daily Spiritual "To Do" List




1) Pray

2) Spend time reading, studying and meditating on God's Word. 

3) Minister to my husband and strive to be a joyful  helper, encourager and supporter to him.

4) Take care of my children to the best of my ability and model God's love, patience and grace to them.

5) Do what I can to make  sure that my home is a clean, orderly and peaceful place where my family can feel safe and comfortable and where guests will feel at home.

6)  Open wide my spiritual eyes and ears so that I am ready to meet the needs of those who God places in my path today,  whether those needs be physical, emotional, or spiritual.

7)  Take care of my body, the temple of the Holy Spirit, by eating right, getting some physical exercise and resting, so that I will
have the health and energy to do your work.

8) Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on this post. What do you think?